Friday, July 19, 2019

The Home and the LIFE of constancy

The HOME is a SIGN of constancy.  What the HOME will significantly establish is the distinct effort of people who have a life of constancy to LIFE.  What are the signs of LIFE in a HOME?

For instance, are there people living in the HOME?

Are the people living with a proper form of communication? 

Is there a direction and form of constancy in this direction?

Are the people living this direction and thus, it is a HOME?

There is no HOME if the people are not going the same direction.  Otherwise, it is a very difficult form of association that is not effortless.  For a HOME is a living direction of LIFE.  And LIFE is effortless to live.  Especially, in a HOME.

I will let you know right now, the condition Meryl has been formed to live is a HOME.  And what you are failing to acknowledge is the life of the HOME, and thus, you are not welcome here.  God and His mercy be upon this HOME and all who enter with the decisive intention to greet the people and those who live here.

In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritu sancto, Amen.
The LIFE of a HOME -

The Home has a kitchen and the kitchen has a dinner room and the dinner room has a table and a table is to EAT the food that will be offered for the LIFE of the HOME.  The LIFE of the HOME is the food we eat.  And we eat to LIVE.

The LIFE of constancy is to offer life giving charity.

Is there someone in the wholeness of human life not living life?
Are the dirty dishes sitting in the kitchen for your dead soul to stay?   "Dear Lola, you always knew how to love us and I am grateful for your charity and constancy in caring for us.  I wanted to let you know that in the process of cognitive thinking, it is best for us to share in the responsibilities of the home.  And this would allow you to also be our grandmother."

"Dear Lola, I ask pardon for not offering to help with the dishes.  I was selfish."

"Dear Lola, I wanted to offer my help in the kitchen and ask pardon for being afraid to ask."

"Dear Lola, I am sorry for not loving and respecting you as our grandmother."

Thank you, to my granddaughter, Meryl. :)  And we apologize to the parents for not having a time curfew for her club coming over to their home and are glad Meryl got them home safely and are very adament that a curfew be established.

"Dear Lola, I ask pardon for not seeing the decision of asking your blessing as significant and am very sorry I never saw the distinct difference and lost a lot in not finding the difference."

And what was the difference, dear Leryl?

"I ask pardon for taking no responsibility in what I caused everyone to believe was the model of my older sibling.  I distinctly never asked any adult for permission nor a blessing from any of my guardians."

"Dear Dad and Mom, when it came to my decision I distinctly asked that I speak to my father in person and yet, you do not respect this and what came across from you did not come forth from me."

"I am sorry, dearest granddaughter, the interrupted dialogue that you desired was not my doing.  The person you thought were a mother and father was a deceptive lie that required you to see that it would not allow any of utmost a human being to see this happen if we did not eternally intervene."

"Meryl, it occurred to him that you were hurt that someone told him before you were intended to speak to him and your mother.  It is the affection of daughter that he hears loudly."