When the WORD of GOD is ONE, the preeminent decision is between the FINDING of husband and wife. When a human being interrupts the finding with his own legitimacy, there was no constancy.
Meryl was the constancy for those two. Until, some ego-centric human being came in and interrupted the grace that she saw.
Did you two marry to have a damned priest do it?
This damned priest did the wedding without the bride.
Let me tell you something, when it came across that you did it without asking her; were you aware of the inconstancy you were forced to comply to by this damned priest?
~ ~ ~ ~
I am going to request Meryl Viola Bravo to attend your renewal of vows with the proper etiquette to who she is to you and your family. The Fathers of Mercy apologize to the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Rosary for overstepping their decision. Please share with the faithful how the discernment was well for these two to marry and enter into Holy Matrimony."I ask pardon for not seeing the witness of Meryl Viola Bravo a significant condition in the marriage of Mr. and Mrs. Kyle and Jocelyn Quarles."
"Dear Meryl, I am sorry for not explaining to the Priests of Mercy that you were more than just the wedding cantor of my wedding. I regret not emphasizing your role and witness to our marriage and the friendship we had in preparing for this day."
"Dear Meryl, Lauren and her husband were clearly upset at the meeting being rescheduled without the proper authorization from the Cathedral."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Dear Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral, we would like to offer a sentiment of gratitude to Meryl Viola Bravo for being more than a cantor to the people of the Diocese of San Bernardino."
"Dear Friends, in Christ, the Cantor you have been missing was not a paid employee."
"Dear parishioners of the Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral, I have failed to recognize the significant role of Meryl Viola Bravo with fear that I would be overstepping her authority."
"Dear Sister Meryl, I am sorry for not living the faithful role as cantor and lector of the Cathedral of our Lady of the Rosary and for being a significant other to the Keyboardist Mr. David Perez."
"Dear Sister Meryl, the choir of Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral request your decision to be recognized by our Bishop."
"Dear Meryl, we failed to acknowledge as more than a wedding cantor. We apologize for this."
"Dear Friends, in Christ, the Cantor you have been missing was not a paid employee."
"Dear parishioners of the Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral, I have failed to recognize the significant role of Meryl Viola Bravo with fear that I would be overstepping her authority."
"Dear Sister Meryl, I am sorry for not living the faithful role as cantor and lector of the Cathedral of our Lady of the Rosary and for being a significant other to the Keyboardist Mr. David Perez."
"Dear Sister Meryl, the choir of Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral request your decision to be recognized by our Bishop."
"Dear Meryl, we failed to acknowledge as more than a wedding cantor. We apologize for this."
| The Wedding Cantor is a Bride of Christ |