When you seek advice from a person, there is a reason you intend to go to this human being.
When you seek guidance from a legitimate authority, the reason is very clear.
So, are you coming to me because I am your Aunt? or your friend? or your Spiritual director?
This will come to a point when you come forth with your question.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As a Teacher, I will encourage you to read.
As a friend, I will ask you what you enjoy reading.
As an Aunt, I will be a parent in deciding what you read.
As a Spiritual friend and director, I will require a form outside of the regular reading. And this will be a time of prayer for you outside of the reading you may be attuned to.
Not if it talks about God as the Creator of the creature in the front cover.
When the intention is to grow in the grace of your HOLY baptism, the book will be given you to read. The Holy Scriptures, saints, and lives of the saints are books specifically intended for your spiritual growth.
Verbum Domini - His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
| Would you declare this spiritual reading, Children? - Meryl Viola Bravo |
| The Holy Scriptures - Meryl Viola Bravo |
Verbum Domini - His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI