Thursday, July 11, 2019

The Act of Faith and Religious Education

When it comes to the witnesses of the Faith who have always lived it and a sudden decision was made by very legitimate authority, does the Religious Community and the witnesses of this individual begin to doubt the integrity of the individual because of the legitimacy of the authority?

And when it comes to the integrity of the individual, are you deciding with the legitimate authority?  
And what are your reasons for deciding with this authority?
And how did it come to you to participate in the decision?

This is my faith telling you that both authorities and both decisions were taken to a serious decree for me to agree with them.  A religious authority contacted civic authorities to arrest me.  The reason was unclear to me.  And this is the seriousness of the effect.  The parties involved in my arrest.

For both authorities were formal conditions in me to adhere to as a faithful Roman Catholic and a United States American of good standing.

Now, what was my Act of Faith?

And how is religious education going to be effected by this Act?

This is what I will share with you and why education will be a reflection of what occurred to me.

Before my flight to Michigan, there were a series of interviews I completed with possible employment in very assertive Roman Catholic Schools and very decisive Roman Catholic Schools in their conditions for selecting me in a job interview.

And I was very effective in responding to these Administrations clearly and with precise stands.
These responses caused me to contact Bishops.

Now, what caused me to contact Clergy after these interviews?
And why did it lead me to contact their Bishop?
And how did I contact them?

The interviews for employment were in different diocese.
Yes, I traveled and skyped interviews for employment.

I also went through a very legitimate spiritual director through the Sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church.  And thus, the Act of Faith will now come to its reality.  For what I conveyed to the Bishops of these Diocese of Roman Catholic Schools will come to its effect in their defense of my decisive integrity in contacting the right people for a thorough investigation. For what is it to live and not to die for integrity?  And what is it to be Roman Catholic and an American Citizen if not to be intensely viewed as a very good decision of integral capacity and charity?  To live for a lie or for truth?

What came across to me through my requests were a series of neglect from both official and legitimate authority?

And in this, the AUTHORITY was then proceeded to be questioned for its legitimacy.  And how did I do this?

I rested.  And their conscience could not rest.

And for ALL ETERNITY, I will rest in peace.