Monday, July 22, 2019

The cognitive skill of communication - a Sign post

The cognitive process requires a form of communication and contact.  These forms of communication are only necessary to a certain form and establishment.  For instance, the dynamics of the conditions.  Is it a rental?  Is it a roommate dorm room sharing facility?  Is it a home for a personified condition?  Is it a family and thus, the communication need not these forms of communication.  State the conditions of which a form of communication of this nature is being brought to the attention of those present.

"Dear Mom, the other day I noticed that someone put a dirty spoon in a whole washer of cleaned dishes and I realized that because the dishwasher was turned on right before bedtime the dishwasher was running and did not complete its cycle until we were already in bed and deep in sleep.  I woke up in the morning wanting to put the clean dishes away, but you somehow got to the kitchen before I could and a dirty spoon got in there.  This caused me to seek some form of communicating how to convey if the dishes are in need of being put away in the cupboards.

And then, it required even more when I noticed and heard the washer being run the other day and this was done by someone who did not even bother to ask how it was done.  And it has been really difficult for me to convey some form of order and understanding for caring for the needs of our home."

The dishwasher - Not Clean

A Home that requires formation is not a delivery of messages for further expounding.
The dishwasher - Clean
The Sign Post on the Dishwasher - a Strategic Method of Cognitively processing the intention and presently, the machine is on wash mode.