The existence of a COUNTRY and the reality of this condition to be a present form of acknowledgement will inevitably be questioned by the ignorant who refuse to adhere to the study of and knowledge of. For what is it to be educated if not to grow from the passed inheritance and the form established in its present decision. Decision.
This decision was established by a democratic rural and ordinary living of very simple folk who lived a harvest grown from the soil and fertility of farm and labor to eat and live and begin anew. Yes, the land we call a country. A country that began for an initiative of human existence.
 |
| Master of Arts in Education - Meryl Viola Bravo |
I grew up in America and was born abroad on a United States Air Force Military base in the Philippine Islands. I was the first child of my father and mother who did not reflect this condition of finality to me in the false witness of their marriage in the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony in the Roman Catholic Church. I was baptized by a Roman Catholic Airsman of the United States Air Force who was a priest. This is the condition I was brought up to see as a formed virgin in the Roman Catholic Church. The seriousness of men who were serving an American intensity of freedom and war.