Thursday, July 18, 2019

The formation and the Newman Society of Catholicism ~

Mr. and Mrs. Louis Martin - Parents of Religious Women of Ecclesial Grace by Meryl Viola Bravo
My Mothers in the Consecrated Life - Me and Mother Teresa by Meryl Viola Bravo
My American Education - Masters in Education by Meryl Viola Bravo
The Cardinal Newman Society had nothing near to the formation that I received and I will tell you why it is the Newman of Catholicism that I will knowingly reprimand.  What does his beatification bring to the Catholicism of ROMAN CATHOLIC?

For when a soul is raised to the ALTAR of SANCTIFIED GRACE, does this bring a prominent stand on the society?

In the college and university campuses or public young adult institutions for education, there are Newman Clubs...…. meaning Roman Catholic associations...… of students.

And who would make it a form of admonishing those who are being raised to the altar?