Thus, I will do what will cause her to say, "Yes."
~ finding the good..... what is a cause of an effect of good? What shall the good be? Thus, I know the good. And this is when her answer will be, "Yes."
The ability for her to say, "No" tells me the effective grace in her to say, "Yes."
"Meryl, where do you go shopping when you look for a department store for your needs?"
"I don't usually go shopping much, but when I do, my needs are met at places that provide this."
"What are those needs, Meryl?"
"You know, the usual...…"
"Meryl, what's the usual?"
"Well, I noticed my wear and tear of clothing was significantly showing itself and thus, I went to Kohl's and bought some new clothing right enough for what I needed and with the need of budget being well established."
"Meryl, that's not so well for people, I wonder if you are aware of that?"
"It does affect me, yes, I am aware of it being uncommon for people to be responsible in their decisions even in the basic form of what to buy and when to buy and where to buy the product."
"Meryl, what would it cause for people to see it? To see how this is what makes it difficult for people to live together with considerable care to the environment and the society as a whole?"
"The bankruptcies and the lack of credit being well utilized for its original purpose. For what I have come to learn and economically and wisely lived is the whole purpose of a credit card is to utilize the item with the promise of finalizing the payment. In this agreement, there will be a matter of interest for the amount of time and the accumulation of fulfilling this agreement. This is a law of conduct and a serious condition if at any cost you are deciding to own any form of property."
"Yes, Meryl, this is the proper form of preparing your students for responsible living. Thank you."
The Ability to say, "No" to your children also is a preparation for what they will renew everyday from this day forth. The Ability to say, "No" in your decisions are your children being prepared for what is ahead.
"What is the ability to say "No," dearest Meryl?"
When the moment arises and the constancy is present, the question will be seen. For initiating any form of response, I will ask you a question and the answer will be, "No."
"Can we leave the house without a blessing from our parents?" Answer: No
"Can we come home really late in the night while everyone is sleeping peacefully?" Answer: No
I ask pardon for leaving the house without my parent's blessing.