Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Man and woman - Distinct in character not a separate condition

In Kindergarten, there is a form of assessment that allows me to see how well a student can cognitively follow directions.  This is the child and his or her condition to learn to listen.

This ability to follow directions has never been seen as a separate entity.

Here is my direction as a woman -

Call forth all the squares and place it in the circle.

~ ~ ~ ~

An educated woman will not be questioned, and will be adhered to for the direction of which she has distinctly been given the authority.

An educated woman is educated because a man gave her the authority.

Who would question her authority?
-  a man

Thus, we conclude the matter.

Now, what if another man defends her authority.

How he defends her begins the authority in her towards another form of conditioning.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I see a gigantic circle and four little circles and four little squares.  I will place the squares in the gigantic circle.

Excellent. :) 

I see a gigantic square and a gigantic circle.  I also see a circle smaller than the gigantic circle.  I do not see the gigantic circle and I do not see a gigantic square fitting in the gigantic circle.  Why would teacher ask me to place the squares in the circle?

Excellent :)

I see a gigantic circle and no squares.  Teacher, all I see is a gigantic circle, thus I cannot put any squares in the circle.

What you refuse to see, will never conduct itself.  What you see is incorrect. :(

I am sorry, Teacher, I refused to see the gigantic circle and thus, did not see the squares.  Now, I will offer a form so that the ability to refuse will not be a refusal.

It is plain and tall and well to see, here is a gigantic and here is a little circle.  A circle is round and I will draw the circle in the air.