Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Degree and Level - Holiness and Sanctification

Yesterday, I was so irritated in the manner of communication certain female persons came forth in their delivery as professional and yet, distinctly failing in the matter.

In fact, it became consistent that there is a specific tone that is beginning to replicate when coming to a form of communication in voice and form of language.

I live in California.

I received phone calls from persons not necessarily from these locations of which California comes forth to replicate however, it seemed to be a wrong dialect.

My hometown in California is not near the ocean.  The city is Rialto.  It is more in the mountain desert area.

Thus, the air is neither entitling a decision to comply with the beach front of druggies nor is it the blonde wave of intelligence agency.

Does this offend you to hear how I refuse to comply with this difficult era of a wrong condition in communicating I am female?

I have decided not to communicate with emojis.
I have also required a distinct effort of consideration in serious communication.

Do these female persons know how to resign from the art of communication that presents themselves as very distinct without finding themselves as a sex partner?

Are these female persons getting hired to work in the work place because they have not offered their person from the physical context of being a tease or a flirt?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They have lost their distinct condition and are sounding like a very difficult group of unqualified individuals who still got hired to work.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Communication and Language:

Reference #1:

Greetings,

It is a great deed to meet with you on this day as we remember those who have been seen with a constancy.  Bless you for recommending my work.

Meryl Viola Bravo ~



Reference #2:

πŸ˜‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘ΏπŸ’₯πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹
I am so pissed off and I keep raising my damn hand and he is straight out making no pass at me.




Reference #3:

To whom it may concern:

There are a series of chapters of which I would ask the students to restudy.  The assignments have shown itself reflecting a poor condition of preparation and I have found them incapable of reaching the level of the course of which they have been recommended to attend.

The enclosed folder of their work has been provided and your assistance in the matter is requested.

Thank you,
Meryl Viola Bravo


  • Work Sample 1:  Student attended a course for Year I confirmation and the three forms of Lenten observance was not delivered as a consistent level of knowledge and the degree of fasting is no chocolate for a whole month.
    • Response:  I would teach under very serious conditions examine the point of which they were recommended for candidacy towards Confirmation.
    • The decision to have them enter into candidacy will be evaluated from the point of administration and the persons will be required to respond.
  • Work Sample 2:  Student has delivered a scene of which mortal acts of sexual intercourse was brought to the table for discussion and his difficulty in seeing this as a sin has caused me to derive a meeting with the Director of Religious Education.  
    • Response:  The immediate attention procures me to ask who are the persons seeking this Sacrament?  At what point did the parenting and sponsoring of these candidates become open to the topic under my consideration and not with their own family members who at this point should and will attend to this question in a meeting.
  • Work Sample 3:  It is evident in participation the student does not want to be present at the course towards Confirmation.
    • Response:  The present condition has authorized me to request this candidate to leave the program at the will of his or her decision.  The evident degree of delivering their own condition has caused me to direct them to return to the guardians of their religious and private decision.

What I am proposing in my Doctorship and Philosophy of Education is the possible deliverance from these false entrances into the Sacrament of which we entitle is an Entrance.

It is not initiating any form of which the deliverance is communicating for the souls of which Our Lord is deeply offended.

It is an offense against God to see this evaluation lightly.

Meryl Viola Bravo ~