Sunday, February 9, 2020

Friendships and Bullying

Meryl Viola Bravo and Kelley Elementery School, Rialto, California, June 28, 1990, 6th Grade
I recall as a child how well it was to be a difficult presence amidst the decisions of being present to the persons of a grade level.  I also recall how different we were as children, although the same age and grade.  What were these differences, you may ask?

I was delivering a message to the charity of being person and friend.  When it came to a decision in not procuring trouble, I decided to offer a Hail Mary.  Yes, I was directed to pray a Hail Mary for persons in my class who became vehement in being difficult towards me.

What is the power of a soul that invokes the prayer of deliverance?
What is the power of a soul that invokes the Hail Mary on the conditions of being a friend?

I invoked prayer in my private life and this I did through the direction of my mother when I cried to her after an event in school that deeply disturbed me.

I was being bullied for being a quiet and small child.  And how I handled the evident bullying that was seen by everyone around me, I did not combat the decision with more bullying.

I was clearly disturbed when I went home that day from school and I went to my mother and told her that there was a girl who was really tall and big who was "bossing" me to pick up after her.

And with tears, my mother told me that when there is aggression to offer Hail Mary's for the soul.