The charge was made by the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist for requesting to attend a retreat and it became an unneccessary cause for legal implications when during a visit in Michigan she was accused of being there to stalk the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.
The charge was prosecuted and under great distress she was directed by a Public Defender to plead guilty for stalking.
After pleading guilty, she returned to California and was so disturbed about the happening she did not find it concluded with the proper direction and defense and during Lent after a year of praying she returned to Michigan and went to their door and was arrested again and this time was imprisoned for a trial that never came and was incarcerated until she was convinced by plea bargain to plead No Contest.
Meryl Viola Bravo ~
I attended a retreat with the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist and after several years of being in the parish and finishing my degree in education, I realized that the retreat was calling me tor return to ask for direction and I attended another retreat asking for further directions. I was advised in my third retreat with them to ask my Bishop about Consecrated Virgins in our Diocese.
This caused me to ask further for another retreat after a letter from my Bishop from a USCCB conference that the diocese did not promote Consecrated Virginity and with this letter I returned to Michigan to speak to the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist.
This request was denied vehemently by the registration for the retreat and it was heard that I was not welcomed to return for another retreat. Thus, I did what I could to offer some form of communicating and there was a sudden delivery that going to Michigan would not be a good decision.
The delivery was so unclear to me, I became decisive to deliver the message about the Bishop's decision.
This became more than what I could handle when I found my visit in Michigan leading me not to a retreat, but attending a Vespers of which I intended not to attend a retreat.
I was arrested and I was so confused.
I was scheduled to attend a retreat in Ohio and their accusation denied me the right when it came forth that my presence in any retreat would be a danger.
Meryl Viola Bravo ~
Looking at the arrest from this viewpoint and this present reality with the right continence and delivery, I have discovered a difficult path ahead in significantly witnessing the innocence of my intentions and I have decided that what they follow to be a stalker will not be my decision to follow. I have recovered and look at it now as a reprimand in their due process.
I have recovered and see the proper order of judicial sustainment and find them guilty of not doing the job well. I have found the recovery well of me to share with you that my education and my intellectual background has observed a wrong in their due process.
I have found the United States of America foul in their self-righteous contingence in promoting legal systems to provide for a just and ordered country. They are foul in their decisions to place innocent persons under constraints without the proper education and welfare of coming forth so strongly without the proper evidence.
I have been a person who has a very dignified condition in communication and the Sister who registered retreatants came form unworthy of her role as a Dominican Religious and Consecrated Woman. Her emails showed a person who did not even see the person who was seeking discernment into their religious community.
I will share with you that her conduct will be made known very clearly with the Sisters and the witnesses who will offer the insight as unacceptable. And they will find that my decision to leave and allow the conscience of this community to look into their decision seriously will offer an insight to the serious nature of their accusation against me for seeking discernment through registration of a retreat.
Meryl Viola Bravo ~
![]() |
| Meryl Viola Bravo, Retreat before Arrest and Accusation |
It is a difficult task to be free from false witnesses of the Roman Catholic Faith. To observe a Sunday Mass obligation and to come home being violated and raped has discovered a very deceitful replication of being a faithful contingence of false and yet, true ideologies.
I have been faithful in so many ways outside the parish life and have found the accusation unworthy of them to even come near me at this time.
It is an offense against a human being who has lived faithfully what the heart can never replicate in the manner of goodness and quality of which I have freely lived.
I am offended.
Meryl Viola Bravo ~
I am innocent of all the charges and I was not free at the time of the plea bargain.
