Shall I say, "I am Catholic, and yet am afraid not to live it?"
Shall a Catholic come forth with a stand against abortion, and when a person comes to their door speak so strongly against the pregnancy that the person finds abortion as the only redemption?
Shall a person identify the "Catholic" as one who is prolife and yet, when at home speaks so grand about being the host of something she never procures to live in her own personal life?
For one person to say the Body is not preserved in Virginity, and the other to be married goes against every determined grace to seek the fidelity of heroic contingence to the dignity of the person. To be private and yet, not public.
All of it must be a natural flow. All of your being is a natural contingence of who you are in an identity you seemingly find yourself suddenly appealing to as your intention?
It doesn't make any sense. What you discovered are a bunch of real life and no real life and a fake show for what?
I see no contingent in this married couple who exposes themselves on EWTN. The vocation is to be a Domestic Church and I do not hear it.
In fact, I hear their marriage appeasing no one.
I do not see these individuals offering any form of which a vocation is being lived as a layperson. I will offer a sentiment to the persons who are and you will hear the difference.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr. and Mrs. Ashton and Lauren Ellis have been so kind to offer their home to a guest. A guest and who is now a simple transaction of malfunction if they do not identify the guest.And what would a husband and wife say to each other in not being able to identify a guest?
How beautiful, a husband and wife who actually share with each other that there is a plan for a guest. Thank you for preparing for the visit. You must communicate with each other often.
What a beautiful witness. I have only just met them and the utmost care to their marriage is present.
And how she is aware of the compliment from a guest who was planned and approved by her husband. And who is this guest, of which the compliment causes a self-examination?
Well, time has alluded since that visit as a guest who was known by the Ellis's and thus, I shall attune myself to this memory as being well.
Thank you and perhaps, time will not be so alluded when the providential consolation offers a moment.
I have discovered that social media will no longer do for my continued communication with you.
God love you,
Meryl