| Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Onions |
What are the effects of making a meal and creating the finding from your home and on your own property?
Family and Home offer food with the heart.
How do I think of them and care for them as I go to the market and ask them what it is they need for a healthy condition of being well and being fed?
Do I think of them and their well-being as I purchase these items and place it in the super-market cart as I wheel it around making decisions for their health?
Do I consider their needs before my own?
When you cook, do you cook for yourself or for the people who are still alive and recognize your person? Does Mom know who you are?
Mom thinks of you and your health. She is aware of a dietary plan. She knows what nutrients you need......or does she?