![]() |
| The Missionaries of Charity, Bronx, New York |
![]() |
| Meryl Viola Bravo helping at their Soup Kitchen, July 5, 2008, Bronx, New York |
This is the present challenge today amidst career, profession, abortion, mother, and female. The difficulty of female persons to find an empowerment that forgets self. It is difficult to be a present person of female amidst this world today. They are either not physically compatible according to what they found the emotion of empowerment to be as the assured notice of being well. In fact, less hair is the facial example of empowerment and now drawing a face is the only hidden assurance. I will present this condition as a reflection of female and afraid. The assumption that to be empowered is to repeat they are empowered.
FEMALE and AFRAID
Discuss your feminine condition and note how many times you mark the word "I" and how you say the word "I."
Can you say "I" well enough without assuring yourself this is an empowerment?
Meryl Viola Bravo ~
~ ~ ~ ~
MOTHER TERESA OF CALCUTTA, Female and Unafraid
I remember in high school learning how proud I was to know how well the Roman Catholic Church was witnessed by the life of Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Her heroism was a distant condition of which I saw as simple as possible the life a Roman Catholic could hear as possible from the Sacrament of Confirmation. Mother Teresa of Calcutta was world renowned and she was heard and she was a woman.
My love for her witness was a simple reality of which I loved her for being a very well Roman Catholic woman. A woman who made a religious consecration to serve Christ, our Lord and Divine Savior. The simple response was a very simple model of which I sought from a distance as I maintained my Sunday obligation with the simple task of being faithful to our Lord as a teenager at home, doing my work as a student and learning to love according to the state of life I was presently and providentially being cherished to live as a female in adolescence. I even recall admiring her profound poverty as a model of which I found to write about in an essay in my American Literature Advanced Placement class my Junior year in Rialto High School. I wrote and I wrote very simply of how I found her condition well to find poverty as her way of life; to demand among the poor to see how it is in initiating a task of poverty in spirit, as what draws the human heart towards greater deeds.
This was fortitude. I could hear fortitude. Can female persons today hear fortitude?
Do female persons today know the Cardinal Virtue of Fortitude according to the spirit of well and good?
Are female persons today reaching this fortitude at the right and well capacity?
Are there persons offering this well enough for the virtue of fortitude to become a deliverance from the fear that leaves a human person abandoned under the guise of victim and unwanted?

