You really need to see things in the right perspective. Are you afraid of a lack of control?
Are you afraid?
The Virtue and The Drunkard
1. Maturity and Intention
2. A sex partner or an intended fornicator
3. A rapist or an overseer
4. What kind of fun are you looking for?
5. Dinner and Wine with a natural semblance of family and conversation.
6. Beer and Television and no discussion.
7. Rebel without a cause, deliberate and with consent.
8. The sober and the virtue of driver or no consent and no present reality.
9. Warning and Farewell
10. Thanks for the warning, but the evident is already presumed.
~ ~ ~ ~
Honey, what exactly are they evangelizing bringing in the damn beer?
What makes them think this is a way to evangelize?
Getting tipsy for what?
I am sorry. I enjoy a glass of wine with my pasta. What is tipsy?
Sweetie, they don't even eat when they drink wine....or whatever it is they think is necessary to enjoy whatever the hell it is?
I wouldn't invite them to a wedding. The champagne will go bad before they even step up to checkmarking they are attending.