I am well under the decision of being adopted and being with persons who are not emotionally involved from these detailed associations to my birth and the male and female who conceived me from a sex-violence against my mother.
I am safer under the care of an adopted family who knows the circumstances and the need to support me away from these persons who were emotionally involved under these conditions. I am seeing the cause of the divorce of my father and mother in 2002.
It is difficult for me to speak to my mother without a third person who is not emotionally contained from the personal event.
At the time it was my grandmother who was the third person, of which had no knowledge of the consequences of my conception and birth except that my mother married him. It is really difficult for me to be under these conditions.
Living under a healthcare provider will not produce a space from these conditions. In fact, it will not allow me the freedom to support myself. My real care came from living my vocation as a Consecrated Religious after High School of which, I was doing well until my mother came seeking my assistance. I am not sure to handle the circumstances and am finding that she will not be well with any of the family members who abused her. I have a niece who pretends she cares, in fact, she is unaware of the difficulty. She refused to even acknowledge me as a human being.
What I am requesting is that people who are not related to her under these conditions be her support. Which means I would prefer other people to care for her at this time.
~ ~ ~ ~
I would like to move and begin my work with the New Bishop of the Diocese of San Bernardino. I will need a convent residence to live in.
Meryl Viola Bravo will be moving out of the house and will offer the home to a new residence. The new residence will not be anyone from this relation.