How do you offer your services to the Diocese and the Bishop, you ask? I assume you are asking. So I shall endeavor to assist you in discerning when a need is required for you to answer and respond.
- I love to sing and when I say this, it is sincerely a talent I learned from the Carmelite Sisters and singing in the car after Sunday Holy Mass driving home with my sibling.
- I sang at the pews and someone behind me recommended I go up to the choir and offer my talent. I was urged to go up to the podium. There was an UNCTION of the Holy Spirit. Do you know what an UNCTION is?
- I love to teach and when I say this, I was experienced in instructing religion because of my discernment and my decision to further education in the field. The UNCTION to meet with the Director of Religious Education of the Cathedral and the Pastor was a performed act of UNCTION. I met with the Pastor and then met with his Director of Catechetical Ministries. This is an ACT of UNCTION. This led to a relationship. And I began the efforts of being a provider for their program of instruction.
- I love to work with children and sing, and I was now at a relationship level with the Cathedral to begin new endeavors of which I was sincerely offering as a talent for the People of the Diocese of San Bernardino. And I began the first Children's choir.
- The UNCTION is a relationship with the Holy Spirit through the voice of your Pastor, the Priest, the Bishop. There is an UNCTION of obedience to the Magisterium.