Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Demand who lives - the Prolife Agenda and the Host of the AGENDA

Women and ProWoman vs. Life with no Life

Women and ProWoman
  1. I am for the woman in her decisions.
  2. I am for the woman in not interfering with her decisions.
  3. I am for the woman in offering a question for her to seek an answer to.
  4. I am for the woman when she delivers a strong need for assistance.
  5. I am for the woman when she deliberately leaves a difficult circumstance.
  6. I am for the woman when she seeks assistance from a professional health diagnosis.
  7. I am for the woman in performing an act of assistance beyond the profession.
Life with no Life
  1. Catherine Hadro just told everyone that abortion on demand is possible if you don't let them live.
  2. Catherine Hadro just presented to viewers of prolife that Down Syndrom is capable of having a party.  Which they are really not.  And yet, they are people too...really.
  3. What are you discussing to Americans, Catherine Hadro?
  4. The norm can be abducted and made more into the norm?
  5. Leave the Senator and no obligation behind the sufficient reflection and life will lead to the agenda.