Saturday, March 21, 2020

The False witness and bearing it with deceit

True or False
  1. I am prolife, and your arrangement has caused me to see you as a liar.
  2. I am prolife, when I want to be.
  3. I am prolife, catholic and real life says it only when I say this is the only real.
  4. I am prolife only if it's free.
  5. I am prolife because they were the ones who hired me.
  6. I am prolife only if you give me what I want.
  7. I am prolife if I am the host.
  8. I am prolife, but hate children.
  9. I am prolife and hate children.
  10. I am prolife and am afraid to say so.
  11. I am prolife, but am afraid to not say so.
  12. I am prolife only because there were other people who though It was me.
  13. I am prolife because I have a lot of babies?
  14. I am prolife because I make a cooperative delivery with the Creator.
  15. I am prolife when I think this is a baby I want.
  16. I am prolife only when I say you are a person.
  17. I am prolife and those people are not my person.
  18. I am prolife and I am not one of those people.
  19. I am prolife and "they are people, too"
  20. I am prolife and it is just a local thing.
  21. I am prolife only after they finally told me the truth.
  22. I am prolife and am wide awake.
  23. I am prolife only if I look like one.
  24. I am prolife and don't know how to look like one.
  25. I am prolife and are we suppose to look like one?
  26. I am prolife only because I'm Catholic.
  27. I am prolife and Christian and not Catholic.
  28. So what's prolife?  Prolife means life goes on.  not dead.
  29. You don't know what is prolife, you just agree.
  30. Prolife is motherhood.
  31. Prolife is a policy.
  32. Prolife is a homework assignment.
  33. Prolife is a female who loves her delivery with children.
  34. Prolife is a male who loves her children.
  35. Prolife is female and male who love children.
  36. Prolife is children.
  37. Prolife is a system of reproduction and health and no children.
  38. Prolife is only when I want you.
  39. Prolife is you know when it is false and when it is true.
  40. So what is prolife?  Catholic or Christian.  Delivery is Humanistic.
  41. Prolife has nothing to do with religion.  It is being human.
  42. Are you prolife only if you are human? True, I am human.  What about you?
  43. What is prolife? It's an agenda.
  44.  Prolife. Life. Shmife.  Dead.
  45. In the womb out of the womb. Dead.
  46. What's true or false?  There is no true and there is no false.  Life is life.
  47. Prolife is a home-cooked meal.
  48. Are you out of it?  Do you even live? Prolife.... and what are you living?
  49. Is that woman in a dreamworld? Prolife and yet, not a mother.
  50. I am ready to be a mother.  Prolife and what is prolife?
And the examination continues or are you still not moving forward?