I want to offer a form of constancy and ask you who would see this as a form of guarding the person and not the property?
I want to offer a form of scarcity and young or old to find this an interruption:
Fact 1 - The whole congregation knelt down to pray a community prayer of thanksgiving after the final blessing.
Fact 2 - Everyone knelt down and joined in the prayer.
Fact 3 - The little girl among the children that were near me was not being moved to imitate the people around her.
When a person sees the significance of the kneeler, ask me why demands of utmost respect would be neglected with a simple care for a person?
When a person tells me, "It's just a kneeler." ~ is this a person in communion with what I am conveying to the faithful?
When a person reacts and says, "The lady in back of us was mean." ~ is this a family I will want to work with?
When a person responds and begins to perceive the dilemma and says, "Thank you." ~ is this a family who is in communion with the humility of God?
When a person responds with the obedience of a child who wanted the direction and says, "I will it." ~ is this a family who knows the simplicity of an obedient heart?
I will tell you that if I say it once and in the manner that I say it, they see the intention is for His Greater Honor and Glory; then they are at a road towards a plight away from the deceit.
I will tell you that if I say it once and in the manner that I say it, they see the Hand of Charity; then they are at a maturity of intellectually deciding to will an act.
The child turned around at the right time and looked at me. I with my eyes strong with a fierce glance snapped my finger and pointed down.
And immediately, she obeyed and knelt and joined in prayer with the communion of the faithful.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I will tell you that I wanted to say it once and not say it again. And I did not want to further the disruption by my form of causing the attention to go further than what was arranged by the child in her lack of consideration to the faithful.
She turned around and I looked at her straight in the eye and snapped my finger and pointed down.
The immediate response was to kneel like her older sister and father and be one with them.
And when this comes to the grasp of those around her; you will find this as a reminder that we never exclude anyone in the family no matter how old they are.
The DIRECTION of every form of the MASS is with the SHEPHERD. If a visible act is showing a form of ignorance, He gently directs them and forms in them a reality of being a dissent or an ascent.