Thursday, August 1, 2019

A mother & a RETURN ~

What does Disney Productions offer as a worldwide condition in the American Family and the Universal constancy of the life of a world for young and old?

Mary Poppins Returns - by Meryl Viola Bravo
Human Beings must be washed and cleaned.
Obedience to Mother is essential.
When something is broken, Mother is calm.
Mother is always beautiful.
And Mother loves to sing.

When does it become a deceit of Mother?
When is the reality of life and its sorrows truly seen in its light?
The dangers of childhood and a lack of parental significance?

Who do you turn to when danger is near and how is Mother never a deceit?
Does Mother know we're watching this?
Do my parents know who Mother is or does Disney tell them?

In calling forth an evaluation of the agenda of propaganda in film and entertainment, I see no form of direct intention that will lead young minds towards a better condition of living; and thus, I would only propose that if your expenses are required to contribute to this production; then I am at a depth of formation in which you will not adhere to nor appreciate.  And so, I bid you to your affairs and the conditions of which you have left your children to.  I do not recommend this film for formation.