Today, there were tasks that needed to be completed and what went through my discussion of mind and reality was the dialogue of order verses disorder.
Here is the task and the theory of alliance:
Today, I needed to return the videos I rendered an alliance with on the machine called, "Redbox."
Yes, a machine.
And what was the alliance with a machine?
What has occurred is this non-prognosis of what is an alliance?
And why would this form a non-prognosis?
Well, here is a machine I have made an alliance with. A machine, I say.
The machine records what I have borrowed as a rental for one night and in the process a credit card with all of my information has brought this course to an agreement of alliance.
The prognosis?
There is no prognosis except that a receipt will be given of which the agreement has been well established. And what if the machine breaks down. Will you trust the human person of which the act of fulfilling the agreement was accomplished and the machine did not fulfill its part in recognizing the return?
or will you prefer the machine in all of your decisions?
And what will you find as evidence and factual? When is a machine truly a source of considerate decision making for a human being?