Dear Parishes of the Dioceses of the United States of America,
There is a serious decision a person makes in delivering an Action and Work in loving our State of Gospel Account of witness in being of "One Mind and One Heart" through the parish life of Sacramental Grace and Offering and this is the Fear of The Lord, Gift of the Holy Spirit.
When Peter, the Rock, was presented an offering for the whole by a husband and wife; they were struck dead by their false gift for the community.
My present reality have performed concrete models of how the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy deliver work completed.
Here is the work:
Concrete answer to.....
"I was just discharged at the ER five minutes from the parish. I have no form of transportation. I do not have access to the bus at this hour. My feet are swollen from not enough rest. No family except my Christian parish."
Responses:
1.
2.
3.
Listen to how you are in communion in hearing the petition of the Pastor on behalf of the parish and general intentions.
Meryl Viola Bravo