Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Credit Line, The End of the History

When it comes to bills, and bills and work to pay bills; do you find yourself free demand of free to work to pay those bills?

So, I decided to leave the world of employment and even demanded I not be considered an unemployment agency compensated and be FREE!

How do I be free from this system and "work and pay those bills"?

There is a dimension of the CHURCH, I would like to enter and this is the Gospel Account of being of One Mind and One Heart in a communal grace of sharing what we have for the GOOD OF THE WHOLE!

What is the GOOD OF THE WHOLE?

So, you have the money to purchase a car, but have an unsober driving record.  I have a sober driving record, but have no money to purchase the car.  Let's get together and offer a GOOD FOR THE WHOLE!  I drive and we can travel and commute to where we need to go for the GOOD OF THE WHOLE!  It would not be carpooling, nor a uber agreement, nor a lyft.  It will certainly not be a contract of affiliation.  It will be a GOSPEL ACCOUNT of sharing a GOOD FOR THE WHOLE!

Let's end the system and BE AMERICAN!

Meryl Viola Bravo ~

Lean on Me (Bill Withers) Playing for Change, Song Around the World