Wednesday, June 3, 2020

"Meryl, they are walking. They are not hiding and afraid?"

"Fear usually forms an alliance towards terrorism.  This is calm and collected."

"Do you find teaching the history offering a decision that is well-contained?"

"I believe education heals and makes decisions."

"Yes, I believe the decision is not to hide from past discoveries."

"I think it allows us to grieve when we can still walk."

"Why is that?"

"When we're paralyzed we hold it in and at some point we blow up into terroristic responses."

"Is it flowing like the blood cells in your skin or is it boiling like a temper tantrum is about to happen?"

"The boiling is well at a slow delivery of walking."

"Do you think the Pandemic and the spacial distancing caused a decision and a flow that is well controlled?"

"I believe a series of events caused the difficulty to be seen well enough for it to contain the happening."