Wednesday, June 3, 2020

"Lauren, are you hearing a lack of maturity in you?"

"I am young.  I am aware of my youth in comparison to your youth.  However, I can't reflect on it the same way without your youth."

"Okay, what would you like to accomplish in the knowledge of our youth being at a different capacity?"

"I am aware of a personal encounter with you at the meeting and would like to present it to you."

"Very good."

"My parents love you very much and I have requested my husband to speak with you in this honorable mention of you as friend."

"I was hoping to hear you and I am encountering a different response from you."

"I am realizing my children seeing you as more than a friend."

"I see."

"How is your family, Meryl?"

"I have always maintained a distance."

"I remember your mother at the Holy Mass for the Feast of St. Josemaria."

"Yes, I remember that day, as well."

"How would your mother and you like to attend a Holy Mass for this year's St. Josemaria Feast day?"

"I would like that very much, however, the years have reflected a further distance."

"I heard about the death of your grandmother."

"Yes.  She was the glue between my mother and I."

"Would I be a glue for the both of you?"

"It would be wonderful to find a well condition of communication and you are a very good friend, Lauren."

"Lauren, dear friend, what is it about my youth that you are without?"

"Meryl, you have a very difficult road ahead and you carried it well."

"And what is not well with your youth?"

"Thank you.  This will be my condition for the next examination and I will be in contact."

"Very good."

"I remember my parents and New Orleans to be at a certain rate well in teaching the young about the condition of Roman Catholicism, however, the depth of what you have presented to me was never so heartwarming.  The warmth is present in your witness of the Catholic Doctrine of Faith.  I heard you that day during class as I invoked the Holy Spirit and I knew wholeheartedly the young heard you very seriously."

"Are you seeing your youth not being taken seriously?"

"Not at the same level as Meryl has performed and her entrance was significant and ever-present."

"Meryl significantly decided her friends were persons who saw her seriously."

"Yes.  It was ever present."

"How would you find this difficult for your condition as youth?"

"I never saw someone young at the depth of serious I saw in her."

"How would you like to offer the depth, Lauren?"

"I am not one who presents myself well in a crowd, however, you were the one who encouraged me."

"I was not, either, however assignments and study require a form of presentation within a group of persons."

"I agree.  You certainly presented yourself well.  I was present to your condition and found myself not at the decision and capacity as you were presently performing in a very strong point of being within a group of persons."

"Thank you."

"I heard you strongly that day when I was with my newborn son and I found you to be the person I heard amidst the women I have known in California."

"Are your friendships not at the same presence in your new home?"

"On the contrary, the friendship has not even met at the same level or distinct authority in me as a human being of significance to any person I have encountered."

"Yes, I hear the difference when you leave us."

"I don't want to leave."

"You don't have to."

"I realize I am younger than you, however, you come to me younger at some personal level."

"Yes, I am not a married woman as you are."

"I see.  I agree marriage offers a maturity at a level and very different aspect of seeing friends and among the young."

"That's right.  What would you find your state in life offering to religious persons at this delivery?"

"We are father and mother of the Domestic Church."

"Yes.  I found your vocation well, Lauren."

"To a certain point."

"Where is the point?"

"I find my care for the Domestic Church lacking without you personally present as a serious decision in our family."

"Yes.  The Priesthood and their celibacy is necessary."

"The discernment tells me much about your discovery and your present condition and state in life, Meryl."

"Yes."

"Are you seeing my state in married life at a capacity of receiving this well?"

"I do."

"Have you discovered difficulties in other married persons in receiving this with the right authority?"

"Yes."

"Please share with us how our family came forth strongly in this authority with a well heart."

"Your husband is very good."

"I have agreed to maintain a friendship with our local Priest, Meryl."

"Yes.  I hear him very clearly."

"Thank you."

"Are there married laity not presenting the form with the right relationship with the Priesthood, Meryl?"

"Yes."

"Please share with us how to relate with our Priesthood as laypersons."

"A form of submission and obedience is necessary and our young people fail in this right condition of seeing an Authority."

"Are they false witnesses to this decision in following the Magisterium?"

"Yes.  They are.  There is a childlike condition in coming to a Priest."

"Thank you."

"Meryl, I enjoyed you sharing with us your Confirmation and about how you discovered the need for a well and solid foundation of Doctrine."

"Yes, there was a very serious part of my decision in receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation."

"As a teenager, how did you find this serious?"

"Our hearts are very much involved when entering into the Sacrament of Confirmation."

"I hear how well you seek the Sacrament with the right condition."

"It is a decision."

"I remember my confirmation at a point of decision, as well, and my mother was very difficult to understand me."

"What was difficult, Lauren?"

"I discovered the intention at a deeper level and it was difficult for me to share with her what my heart was finding to be a decision."

"Perhaps, our Lord finds us seeking him at a maturity without our parents no longer steering the wheel."

"O my father was steering the wheel."

"..... :)..."

"And the distance brought a difficulty only because I was searching for a friend to share with him my desire and decision."

"Yes.  Your vocation is a Married state."

"Thank you.  I found your friendship reliable in understanding this about our vocation."

"Yes.  And you are discovering marriage in the Church at a distance from my perspective."

"I see there is a distinct decision and it is distant and yet, well conditioned with an Authority in my distinct decision as a Married laywoman."

"It's beautiful, Lauren.  We have the Work and Priests who direct us."

"Meryl, you are instructing me to the right condition.  I admit lacking in the area without you."

"The Carmelite Sisters instructed me well."

"Yes.  However, I hear a depth in you that found this condition outside of their hand."

"O...no.  I love how the Sisters played a very significant role in my decision."

"I love how young you are."

"The Sisters were well in knowing I was a novice."

"Your grandparents had a strong hand in your instruction, Meryl."

"Yes.  My heart is entrusted to a very good Father."

"Meryl, I believe they made a strong statement against our formed decision."

"He prayed the rosary.  And he loved my grandmother.  Of course."

"We will hold you very closely, Meryl.  You will find our family to be a family forever."

"Thank you.  I hear your children and I love them very much."

"We have the same interests, Meryl.  Our children are well with you."

"I can't believe how glad I met a person like Lauren Ellis, Mom.  She agrees with me."

"We are looking to a long future, Ms. Bravo."

"Very well.  Nunc Coepi."