February 7, 2021, 5:33 a.m.
Dear Friends of God,
In the conclusion of an accusation, I believe I will no
longer be accused. I have discovered my
safety in being with the Homeless. I
feel safer with the Homeless.
Carl Buford (male) and Gerayl (male) Harrison have prepared
a bed and room with two other women in Clearwater Residence Homeless
Shelter. I contributed $600 for this
care. Please provide the assistance.
Clearwater Residence 1388 Boeing Street, Moreno Valley CA
Under difficult conditions in the home and false interpretations of communication, it was safer for all involved not to live in the same residence. I declared myself homeless. I sought refuge at the nearest local hospital and on February 6, 2021, I was discharged from St. Bernardine Medical Center 2101 N.
Waterman Avenue San Bernardino, CA
92404, (909)883-8711 by the arrangements of Freddy Wilson (male), Social
worker.
I will be seeking employment to leave the conditions of
homeless and they have presented a form of transitional housing of homeless to
a better living of a more conducive reality of living in the world as an
employed benefactor in society. I am
very well and have no mental disorder.
Please offer your assistance.
Thank you for your continued kindness,
Meryl Viola Bravo
![]() |
| Clearwater Residential, Inc. 1388 Boeing Street, Moreno Valley, Ca Carl Buford, Gerayl Harrison |
![]() |
| St. Bernardine Medical Center, San Bernardino, CA Freddy Wilson, Social Worker Declared Homeless |

