Tuesday, February 2, 2021

A Discernment Retreat by Meryl Viola Bravo

 When presenting yourself under very open ground towards direction are you finding them ill-prepared to provide the sense of accomplished good?

For instance, when presenting yourself at a capacity to relate, did you refer them appropriately?

SCENE 1:

"I really just want to know who she is.....I don't wish to offer any direction."

"Meryl, tell me a little about yourself."

"I have a lot to share about myself, who are you to me?"

"I would like to present a care for your direction."

"Are you a priest?"

"Yes."

"I thank you, Father, for making a moment."

"Your welcome, Meryl."

"I have resolved so much of what has occurred in these last six years and wished to convey to the religious congregation who received me that the result of me leaving was because of family members."

"Tell me about these family members, Meryl."

"It has been so upsetting, I have need to write in order to remain as calm as possible."

"Very well, write and I will respond."

"I would like to explain that throughout my childhood there has been a very strong direction of loving God and neighbor and this is a very contemplative dimension of my person during moments of solitude."

"Yes.  I hear you very prayerful."

"I find my safety in prayer."

"Yes.  I can hear your refuge is in prayer."

"I find it difficult for anyone to really understand what I have discovered in my growing of age and it is difficult for me to share without getting emotional."

"Your emotions are well in considering what you have been through, Meryl."

"Thank you."

"My vocation is related to what I have learned about what the Domestic Church has failed to maintain in the marriage of my parents."

"What did you discover?"

"I don't think my parents love eachother....even like eachother."

"How have you maintained a decision to reflect on this carefully?"

"I found myself maintaining a good of knowing as a child I need an adult person to care for me and my grandmother has always been very good to me."

"Your grandmother has passed away, and we understand you are looking for persons who remember you through her care for you."

"Yes.  The other persons who seem to reflect a witness on my person never knew me."

"We would like to call in persons who have seen your work and employment and provide an insight to these persons who make a false claim on your person."

"Thank you."

"Meryl, what are these persons who seem to take you as their property find themselves depicting about you?"

"I believe it is a reflection on themselves.  Their failure to see the truth about what is evident truth about the witness of my person."

"What is the evident truth, Meryl?"

"The reality of genital intercourse and a pregnancy as a result."

"Meryl, who is not seeing this reality?"

"Abortion on demand."

"Meryl, why do they have genital intercourse if they demand abortion?"

"All I know is pregnancy is a result of genital intercourse and abortion is demanded."

"Meryl, what are they discerning?"

"Abortion on demand."

"What should this lead others to discern, Meryl?"

"A discussion on demanding care for the demand."

"What is the care, Meryl?"

"Dialogue before genital intercourse."

SCENE 2:

The dialogue before genital intercourse......

"Hi, Mom."

"Dearest, we have a desire for you to instruct and know the conditions of finding a good husband."

"A Husband.....?"

"Yes."

"I would like to marry God."

"Marry God?"

"Yes."

"Meryl, I believe there are decisions in a young virgin and God will marry you."