| www.ewtn.com |
The present reality of EWTN is Alabama.
The present condition is American exclusion and states and property.
My consideration of a network in Alabama will come forth very strongly.
For the present reality is a democracy that is still at a progression of judgment and critical perspection.
I am a person raised in the State of California and the progression of democracy is quite different from my perspective and qualification. Yes, I am deeply aware of a history in progression. And California is where I will remain.
Yes, the persecuted have been redeemed. Yes, redeemed. And Alabama has delivered through and with a difficult stand in meeting California.
Yes, California, my Great home. The State of California.
Has EWTN come forth unjust in their approach and association?
I will only offer as a viewer what I have discovered and I have noticed a prejudice in segregation still evident in their approach and presentation.
When offering this constancy and your delivery, would you find yourself working with EWTN?
Yes, however, with very specific conditions.
What are these specific conditions?
Exactly the observation being regarded with a serious consideration.
Can you please share what observations and please be very specific?
Yes. The producers have a very difficult delivery in proposing a female option of being addressed as being integral offerings in their popular programs. The Prolife Weekly offers a very serious dimension of which a person is not being recognized with a delivery of natural grace. The ignorance and lack of intellectual propriety is evident.
What would you suggest?
The suggestion was made and still, the serious nature was not received. Thus, I have concluded not to work with them.
How would you offer your suggestions?
Through the Mass.
What specific areas would you like to propose in changing?
Your hiring process.
We would like you to be on Board from California. And we would like to offer you a proper introduction through the Magnificat Foundation.
No, Thank you.
Has EWTN proposed an introduction?
I have been requested through forms of which the consideration was discerned and I reflected on the serious nature of going this route.
What would you suggest to begin an offering most considered?
Terminate the position I suggested and do this well with the regard for both parties and the viewers who will hear it.
I find your proper order in this very disrespectful.
For example, there were programs of which viewers were not fully engaged in associating with and the Host of Prolife Weekly was very significantly despising or not despising the formed delivery? When this comes forth, viewers will not be swayed to look to her as a reliable source.
And it was very clear in her presentation, she was not so strong in the virtue. I follow the decision and I am finding that you heard me and will be hearing this implemented. As for the agenda, I would ask what exactly your intentions are in emphasizing a host? For when it comes to many of the programs, I hear a very general condition.
Even EWTN Live is general. What I would like to emphasize is this understanding that the joint efforts of this Eternal Word be heard more by the vocation lived well.
The Laity on EWTN -
1. We must condition every effort in invoking the Holy Spirit to direct the movement towards the Sanctification of the laity offered in the world as men and women who are husband and wives, father and mother, faithful stewards of living the condition of a layperson who lives in the world.
2. I would recommend that in your search for these persons to join in our efforts to provide an exemplary notation on what they are called to as laity.
3. I would require a foundation of persons to offer ongoing formation on the laity who work for EWTN. I believe the yearly retreats should offer a decision on why they were chosen to represent this vocation on air and out of the air of the network. The volunteer efforts should also emphasize this well enough for us to see a decision of its intention to fortify the grace in working in very serious determined ideology of the Catholic perspective.
4. I would also like to offer a form of evangelization that is not so evangelical; emphasizing the Universality of the work as laypersons who are simple people who live the Domestic Church.
5. It is significant in the Sacrament and Laity that the Doctrine of the Faith be formed in them for a reassurance of the Eternal Word be proclaimed as strongly through their fidelity in Vocation.
The Religious and Clergy on EWTN -
1. It is a wonderful effort to offer the network to religious congregations as a form of instruction and sanctifying the world and staff of EWTN.
2. It is intended to be a strong channel for vocation and sanctification.
3. Instructing the Ignorant through religious and clergy is essentially the form of which all of the world wishes to receive the grace and present state of sanctification in the world.
4. The Holy Mass and continued forms of instructing the Liturgy and Communal Offerings of Prayer is how these persons contribute to the network.
5. Even their own growth and ongoing formed condition will establish this network to further a Unity and Communion as One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic.
These are the only forms of which I would establish a relationship with any persons who wish to come into the Eternal Word Television Network.
I would like to emphasize that the reason we hired these persons is because of their legitimate decision to live the vocation well. Their profession is well established and is not new in their offering and should be well before they are hired.
If you want to offer a youth incentive and an internship, this is well for a privilege and a very limited appearance.
What I suggest is you end her term and bring in a new person.
I will invoke the Physicians Guild to take over. St. Gianna Molla, ora pro nobis.
| St. Gianna Molla, Patroness of Prolife EWTN |
| The Rosary on EWTN |
The Holy Mass.
At what point are the dissensions apparent, Ms. Meryl Viola Bravo?
When persons who are conceded to as the Model of Catholicism. The dissension occurs when this becomes the only model of Catholicism.
Does this Individual chosen to speak for the Prolife Movement come forth a reliable decision?
I believe this person was never chosen and her face is only a face to get on the screen.
Is there an apparent condition in you to leave the network?
The only apparent adequacy I require is that the seriousness be taken seriously.
We value your work as a person in education and would like to know who has not taken you seriously?
The State of Michigan.