| October Baby, Film |
Word of the Day - Planned
There are forms of twisting a decision and this is the language. Language that says it is a plan to parent an abortion. Language that distorts the image of a plan for parenting. Language that is deceptive. A building that says, "Planned Parenthood is here to help."
And I would like to know what is the plan in the help you will provide?
How is your plan a support for my plan?
This evening for Sunday, I planned to have a form of recreation that I would be able to enter into a decision. Sunday is a time to rest. And I was able to rest. I was able to make a plan.
And in this plan after Evening Vespers on EWTN, I planned a movie. I prepared popcorn and sodapop and set it on the dining table right before Vespers. Vespers is about a half an hour and so I planned a movie after a half an hour from the time I prepared some popcorn for the film I was going to watch after Evening Vespers. I planned it.
Today, the word 'plan' doesn't sound so planned.