Sunday, August 27, 2023

Detecting Your Source: Who, What, Where, When did you find your information?

The investigation begins on a courtcase designated and appointed by a Supreme Court Justice to conclude the apparent decision.  Where do you begin? How do you start?

Examination:

1.  Who did you turn to for this direction in your path to investigate the matter?

Example:  You are at an airport looking for the car rental section.  Who did you go to for direction in locating the car rental?  

Person 1:  I followed the signs that said, "Car Rental."

Person 2:  I went to a person who was sitting at a bus station.

Person 3:  I went to information services in the airport terminal.

As an examiner determining and diagnosing the capacity of a compentency in being reliable for an authority to manage, lead, develop a plan of action to commit a serious effort to commission a person in this direction of decision in the United States of America, which person would you proceed forward to examine?

Response:  I would proceed forward to examine persons number one and three.  These persons determined to find the authority official and a compliant procedure of meeting an accurate dependency on information for direction.  Person two presented no reliable source for direction in locating the Car Rental in seeking a passerby simply sitting at a station with no recommended official representation of the airport portal.

Meryl Viola Bravo