Sunday, March 15, 2020

The University of Notre Dame and my Decision

For whatever reason, I realized that the truth of which I sought could not come from this University.

1.  From what I knew of it and from where I was at the time of my decision, the reality of being an existing person under their consideration did not come strongly for me.
  • I was an application.
  • I was not seen and was simply given no real invitation except an acceptance letter.
  • To fly all the way to Indiana and not have any person to consider my circumstances of an eighteen year old who lived all the way from California without a formal visit caused me to see their lack of care for my person as a young aspirant and candidate placed as accepted to be formed and instructed by them; told me how inconsiderate they were under the identity "Catholic."
2.  Listening to some of their alumni on EWTN caused me to be glad I never entered under their formation of theology and philosophy.
  • The alumni who find themselves representing the Logo and Name of University of Notre Dame brought an insight to me on who they find themselves to be well-qualified to be an authority.
  • While appearing so, they sound to fail to recognize how ill they are in convincing themselves of its reality of Christ and the Scriptural Scholar to be a Philosopher who knows not his own identity.
  • They are not convicted, but assumed to be the authority.
3.  With regards to formation and any kindness, they lack the result of study and analysis and are still searching for the answer.

~~~~~~

What I did decide was enter The Order of Carmel.  And Carmel was a personal and very private consideration.  And what I discovered and was formed under these Religious and Clergymen were the decisions of which I found my heart satisfied.

The state of grace and the Way of Perfection of which the Fullness of Charity was instilled in me will never comply to an application.

The Heart and the Mind was sincerely formed to live the Truth and the Fullness of Communion was handed to me by very generous and authentic Authority.

I sincerely agree to His Holiness and wish to accept His Honor of Recognition, however, I cannot agree with the Theologians who are selected for merely being a selected nominee for not being an applicant.  I will tell you, that faith without theology will never work.  Only charity will win any decree of being a well-renown theologian.

To be a scholar of Scripture is to know Christ.  And I believe the numbers and the lyric will know of its depth owned by the charity that is willed and not perfected.  For the perfection is Christ.